Commercial Landlord – Commercial Tenant – Lease Dispute
The real estate attorneys at Huang Law LLC represent commercial landlords and business tenants in commercial lease matters, including negotiating, drafting, and litigation. We provide commercial leases and handle commercial lease disputes throughout the Wilmington, Delaware and Philadelphia Pennsylvania area.
We have extensive experience working with commercial leases, including handling commercial lease disputes. Our skilled commercial lease attorneys can help you negotiate a favorable lease, review your lease agreement, draft a lease agreement, or resolve a commercial lease dispute in an efficient, cost-effective manner. We will ensure your legal interests are protected and you fully understand the terms of your lease. We can also provide you with knowledgeable advice regarding real estate laws and commercial lease contracts, including the following issues:
- Commercial lease negotiations – we will ascertain your goals and objectives, advise you on pitfalls to watch out for, and utilize our negotiating skills to negotiate the most favorable lease possible, focusing on your short and long term goals
- Drafting your commercial lease – we will draft your commercial lease to ensure that your interests are protected and your lease contains all the favorable provisions and terms you negotiated
- Commercial lease review – if you have an existing lease, or if you have negotiated a lease and your landlord or tenant has provided you with a written lease, we can review the lease with you and explain commercial lease provisions and their legal consequences; in addition, we can help you determine the other party’s obligations under your lease
- Commercial lease disputes – we can handle commercial lease litigation or assist you in resolving lease disputes, including a breach of the lease agreement
- Commercial lease termination – we can assist you in negotiating an early termination of your commercial lease
To discuss Delaware and Pennsylvania lease laws, or to discuss your commercial lease issue or commercial lease litigation matter with an experienced Delaware and Pennsylvania real estate attorney, please schedule a confidential consultation by calling us at 302-478-2900.