Delaware Wilmington Medical Malpractice and Medial Negligence Lawyer
Wilmington Delaware personal injury attorney Xiaojuan Carrie Huang has obtained extensive experience in medical malpractice litigation. To learn how her experience can benefit you and your family, contact Huang Law LLC for a free consultation.
We can investigate and evaluate your potential claim for medical malpractice damages. In most cases, our preliminary work on your behalf will involve close consultation with other medical experts. Delaware law requires that every claim of negligence against a physician or health care provider be accompanied by an affidavit of merit signed by a professional with credentials similar to those of the defendant doctor. Careful investigation of your claim from the beginning is the best way to ensure that your lawsuit will have the expert support necessary for success.
We can help you recover the compensation you need in such cases of medical negligence as the following:
- Surgical errors in the operating room
- Negligent treatment during postoperative recovery
- Anesthesia errors
- Misdiagnosis, delayed diagnosis, or failure to diagnose cancer or other serious illness
- Birth injury cases resulting in cerebral palsy or other serious medical conditions
- Mistakes of diagnosis or treatment in the emergency room
- Medication errors on the part of a prescribing physician, the pharmacist filling the prescription, or a nurse administering the drugs
- Negligent treatment by such specialists as pediatricians, radiologists, obstetricians, or gastroenterologists
- Dental malpractice, including mistakes by oral surgeons or periodontists
- Injuries caused by negligence on the part of hospital administrators, nurses, technicians, or other health care providers in clinical or home settings
For a free consultation about our ability to help resolve your claim for medical malpractice damages on favorable terms, contact us at (302) 478-2900.