Delaware is an easy and reliable state to incorporate or form LLCs. The annual cost to maintain a corporation or LLC is low.
Delaware provides you legal protection.
- Delaware law has been tested and provides predictability.
- The US Chamber of Commerce has ranked Delaware as having the best legal climate in the nation for seven consecutive years.
Form a Delaware business entity is easy
- Delaware allows the owners and managers of an LLC to remain anonymous.
- Anyone, anywhere in the world can incorporate in Delaware, without ever visiting the state.
- One person can hold all positions and be the sole owner of the corporation or LLC.
- You do not need a physical address within Delaware. We can serve as your registered agent.
- The Delaware Corporation minimum annual franchise tax is $75.
- The Delaware LLC annual franchise tax is $250, regardless of capitalization.
- Delaware has no sales tax or intangible personal property tax.
- No Delaware income tax has to be paid and a business license is not required if the Corporation does not do business in Delaware.
- No inheritance tax on stock held by non-residents of Delaware.
Why Choose Huang Law LLC to form a Delaware Business Entity
- Clients are represented by a Delaware attorney whose office is physically located in Delaware.
- Clients are offered a free half-hour initial consultation with a Delaware attorney. A lawyer with experience can help you determine which business format is advantageous and appropriate for your business.
- Clients are offered Registered Agent service.
- Clients are building a long time relationship with a Delaware law firm for their newly formed Delaware business entity. In addition to form a corporation or LLC, the attorney can draft bylaws, LLC agreement, advise clients on compliance of law, and represent clients in business transaction and litigation in Delaware.
Contact us now at (302) 478-2900 for a Free Initial Consultation.